Wow...time flies when you lay around all the time and have someone wait on you. I just happened to glance at the calendar, and realized it is my Four Month Blogoversary!
Since you crazy chicks (and a few gay men)
went nuts over my last Essie giveaway, Mommy Chick and I decided to make you fight it out over the Spring Collection Mini 4 Piece. You'll get Pop Art Pink, Lilacism, Tart Decho, and Red Nouveau.
Here are the rules:
1. I'm ending this party at 11:59 p.m. EDT Sunday March 14th.
2. The winner will be selected by random.org and
announced Monday March 15th.
3. Winner must claim the goods within three days, or we go to the first runner-up (first loser as we call it)
4. For one entry, leave a comment. Make it something saucy.
5. For two entries, become a follower or tell us if you already are.
6. For three entries, link to this on your blog or Facebook.
7. No PO Boxes. MC will have it shipped directly from Essie and we don't need any drama.
Got it? Our last Essie winner never claimed the goods and it
made me cry. So don't do that, or I will find you and spit-up in your mouth. I'm dying to do it to someone, so it might as well be you.
While you're at it, you should totally make your friends follow me. You know why? Because when I get to 200 followers, I'm going to give away somethi
ng really fabulous, like maybe our 12-year old bulimic cat who has a deformed ear and questionable breath.
And oh yeah, those of you who read me but don't officially follow. I can see you. So become a follower, too.
So it's in your best interest to have all your hip friends follow us.
Thanks for playing with me for four whole months!