Monday, March 1, 2010

From Frump to FabuMommy!

Happy Monday!  I'm celebrating the beginning of March with a series: From Frump to FabuMommy.  Way back when I lived in MC's big, round belly, I would eavesdrop on all of her conversations.  You would not believe some of the stuff I heard!  I could write several series based on that alone.


But what I really noticed is that women who already had babies on the outside would tell MC how she would stop looking fabulous after I came out.  They'd say things like:


"Enjoy going to the salon now, because you'll never go again after you have your baby."
"You'll probably cut your hair short soon because it's so much easier."
"You should try doing your own highlights because it saves time and money."


You know what I say to all of that?  It takes just as much time to look like poo as it does to look fab.   I know some of you probably don't believe me.  That's why I've interviewed a team of experts!


Coming up later today, I will tell you how to do your face in three minutes.  That's right, three minutes.  So stick your monkey in it's crate  crib and get to glossing those lips!


If you have a specific question about hair, make up or wardrobe, leave it in the comments and I'll send a Monkeygram to my experts.


See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment