Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

Do you watch Dancing with the Stars?  I love it.  As you know, I'm a bit of a fancy dancer myself.

My favorite is Pamela Anderson.  She speaks to me.  Saturday Daddy Dude called us and asked us if we wanted anything from KFC:

DD:  "Hey, do you want anything from KFC?"
Mommy Chick: "No, I don't eat KFC.  Pamela Anderson told me not to."
DD:  "How about some grilled chicken?"
MC:  "I think we need to listen to Pam."

This is Pam from last week.  You know what I love?  Her hair has a giant tangle, but somehow it works for her.  I'm pretty sure that style only looks good on her, so do not try this at home.  I cannot wait to have enough hair to wear tangled.  Just looking at her doing the Cha Cha Cha makes me thirsty.






You know who doesn't speak to me? Kate Gosslin. I know, her ex-hubby is all douchey
running around in his Ed Hardy gear and I really appreciate her tummy tuck. BUT her 
extensions make my eyes bleed. BLEED I tell you. And oh yeah, she's not a very good
dancer.

Who do you think will be eliminated first?

2 comments:

  1. And can anyone tell me why Blogger hates me and makes my lines all funky in the last paragraph? Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was irritated all day at MS. Gosslin! I used to like be impartial, but now, I have strong dislike and I blame her hair as well. Pammy, on the other hand, can sport hair knaps and tangles forever!

    ReplyDelete