Sunday, March 28, 2010

Celebrity Encounter

Look who came to my house today!


Elmo is one of my very favorite actors.  I really enjoy his range.  At first, I was afraid he was some sort of Ninja Elmo Impersonator, so I body slammed him.  Don't worry, he's OK and forgives me.  You really can't be too careful these days.

Had I known an international superstar would be waiting for me this morning, I would have changed out of my lounge wear.  I usually have an "in between jammies and real outfit outfit" that I wear for breakfast and the resulting post-meal spew.

This morning I'm chilling in a basic Carters onesie.  If you buy more than $50 on their website, they'll ship it to you free.  We like free.

See that big brown thing behind me?  That's Rusty.  He's a type of dog called a Lab.  I'm pretty sure that's a very exotic breed, so don't feel bad if you've never heard of it. 

Anyway, I will rent him to you.  Even when I'm screaming and inconsolable, if Mommy Chick sits me near Rusty, I stop crying and laugh.  

He is simple, but I love him and his Big Brown Head.





No comments:

Post a Comment