Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Growing Teeth!

I'm a little late posting this morning. I'm working on a pretty big project: growing teeth. I figure the only benefit of staying toothless is that I could be interviewed on the news. Toothlessness is requirement for being an eyewitness to a tornado. So is being shirtless. I've been practicing saying, "It sounded like a freight train."

"We didn't have any warning," is also a good one.

So I'm taking teething pretty seriously and as a result, I'm a little hopped up on Hyland's Teething Tablets. They give me 'roid rage so instead of blogging, I've been bossing Mommy Chick around.

I'm also enjoying my IQ Baby Buzzr. It's pretty yummy. Not only does it vibrate, but it plays music, too. It is one of Monkey Mae's Must Haves.  You can have one of your very own for $14.99.












Here I am in action this morning.  You'll see that I do indeed know that my name is Monkey.  I have another name they call me sometimes, but it must just be a nickname.













Do you love my outfit?  It's by Carters.  MC and I paid $9.99 for it at Macy's last week, but just discovered it is on sale for $8 on the Carters website.  You're welcome.


I'm off to take a nap now, then boss MC around at the park.  Ignore her cries for help, she likes it.







1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! We have a vibrating teether too and Brocky loves it! Poor teething babies! My parents are still in town, but when they leave, maybe next week, Brocky and I can join you at the park!:)

    ReplyDelete