You like me, you really like me!
Simply a Mom gave us a Beautiful Blogger Award! Yay! Thank you so much! Your kindness makes me drool even more than normal.
You should pop over and visit her. She has quite the Fab-Not-Frump design working for her!
Now I get to pass on the award. But apparently there are some rules. I'm afraid if I don't follow them, I'll end up in Blog Prison, writing for someone who thinks there is an "x" in escape.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact the winners and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself
Drumroll Please. I love reading these blogs and you will, too! I just know it!
1. Coloring Outside the Lines
2. Big Teeth and Clouds
3. Over the Homespun Hedge
4. Martinis or Diaper Genies
5. Ode to Motherhood
7. The Glamorous Life of a Housewife
8. The McMommy Chronicles
9. You Have How Many Kids?
10. Another Online Mom
11. Allyson and Dave
12. Mom of 3 Dolls
13. Under the Golden Apple Tree
14. Thirty Something Style
15. Life in the Bat Cave
And seven things about me:
1. I am now 5 1/2 months old.
2. I enjoying sporting a tightly-cropped peach fuzz 'do.
3. I am now 28" tall.
4. I have rolls on my thighs.
5. I recently learned to blow bubbles using my very own spit!
6. I am the only human child in my family.
7. I have four furry brothers.
Thanks again, Simply a Mom, for our very first, fabulous blog award!
Did I take too long for my acceptance speech? Is there music playing right now...telling me to get my diapered bootie off the stage?
See you tomorrow. I'll be telling you all about dragging Mommy Chick out to buy some new jeans. It was exhausting.