Friday, November 20, 2009

What to Wear on the Plane?

Mommy Chick and I are getting ready to take this show on the road. We're heading north for Christmas so I can entertain the Kentucky branch of my family. I'm very excited and am taking some extra vitamins in hope of growing my hair out a bit.

Apparently I need a new wardrobe for this trip. We live in a place with palm trees, so our clothing is not always cool-weather appropriate.

Mommy Chick did not even know that Anthropologie has monkey clothes until just a few minutes ago! I'm considering wearing the Purse Pocket Cardi on the plane. It is $68.

I hope my adorable fashion will distract any other passengers from my screaming. I did overhear Mommy Chick talking about something called "Benedryl" for me to use on the plane, but I'm not sure what it does.


When I was born, my Nana came down to help, but I still have not met my Papa. The Goldenrod Frock will make him positively drool at its fabulocity. It is $88.

Mommy Chick likes this sweater coat for herself. I like it, too. The ruffles are very hip, yet it still has easy boobie access for me. It is $188.

2 comments:

  1. Anthropologie is one of my favorite places to shop. I had no idea they had baby clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...can't wait to order some. You will have a fabulously dressed monkey someday!

    ReplyDelete