Saturday, November 28, 2009

Look Skinnier Right Now!

Mommy Chick tells me she is thankful for so much...a healthy, silly monkey (that's me!), a dreamy husband (Daddy Dude!) and the cloak of winter to camouflage a few leftover baby pounds.

That's why I was really excited to show her this website. Some of you may like it, too! It's called Shape Fx (www.shapefx.com). They have super cute clothes that suck in your fat! Check out these "Lose 10lbs dresses." I would look ridiculous in one, because I only weigh 11 pounds. Since I'm almost 23 inches long, that would be weird.

Our favorite is the Satin Cap Sleave Control. It is $69. I bet if you order it now you would have it in time for some holiday parties!


If you use the code THANKS you'll get an extra 25% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment