Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Food for the Toothless

This photo was captured at the very moment Mommy Chick told me Thanksgiving dinner had been unexpectedly moved to our house. I mean, come on, I've only been on the outside for about nine weeks, and now I'm hosting dinner for seven?

By the way, MC wants me to let you know those are not her legs. I was lounging with Daddy Dude at the time. MC shaves her legs every day, and even did so for all 40 weeks and five days of pregnancy.

Anyway, my fabulous Auntie Dill shared a "dummy proof" pie recipe with us. Perhaps she is trying to give us a hint? I'm supervising its preparation tonight. If you are having any toothless guests like me, this is a perfect dessert.

Here you go:

Peanut Butter Pie

2 (3 0z) pkgs cream cheese softened
3/4 c sifted powdered sugar
1/2 c peanut butter
2 TBSP milk
1 (9oz) carton cool whip
1 (8 inch prepared) pie shell

Beat cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add pb and milk. Beat until smooth and creamy. Fold topping gently into peanut mixture. Turn into prepared pie shell and chill for 5-6 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment