Monday, November 23, 2009

My First Thanksgiving

Mommy Chick has been busy teaching me all about Thanksgiving. You know what I'm excited about? Pumpkin-pie flavored boobie milk!

In honor of the holiday, I'm planning my wardrobe. I'm going to surprise Mommy Chick and Daddy Dude with something really fabulous, like maybe a rhinestone feather headdress. I think this one is both subtle and classy. I found it in the "showgirl" section of www.paradisecostumes.com. It's $130.



I will probably change into the headdress for dessert. Mommy Chick wants me to wear something like this for the first part of the day, because a showgirl costume before 4 p.m. is tacky.

The furry vest is from www.babygap.com. It is $26.50. These brown dotted leggings are from Baby Gap, too, and are $14.99.

Mommy Chick is still planning her wardrobe. What are you wearing for Thanksgiving?


No comments:

Post a Comment