Sunday, November 29, 2009

Best Day Ever!

Finally! Mommy Chick put down the lipliner long enough to order this for my glamorous holiday photo shoot! Delaying a little bit was actually a good thing, because Miss Priss Tutus (www.missprisstutus.com) has added some super fab new stuff. The tutu is $20 and the shirt is either $15 or $18, depending whether you get long sleeves or short sleeves.

The antlers are included, so I will probably make one of my furry brothers were those. I don't hold my held up all the well yet, so they might not stay very well.

I'm trying to decide my reindeer name. I suggested "Vixen," but MC says it's inappropriate. Besides, it is already her reindeer name.

2 comments:

  1. If you are wearing a tutu you must be Dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for the sweet blog post! I hope you love the set! :)

    ReplyDelete