Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My New Boyfriend is Here!

You've probably noticed I talk a lot about my boyfriends. I find you can never have too much adoration.

This is Cruz! He arrived early Monday morning. We already have a lot in common. He is doing a stint in the NICU (or the pokey, as I like to call it) because he had a little trouble breathing when he busted out of his mommy's tummy. You'll recall that I also did time in the pokey thanks to some breathing problems. So you can imagine we will have a lot to talk about when we finally go out for boobie milk and melba toast.

I love his puffy lips and luxurious hair. I'm not sure if you noticed, but he is totally showing us "the gun show" in this shot. I am smitten.

Mommy Chick and I are sending him lots of positive energy and prayers that soon he can go home and scream at his parents all night. I know his mommy and daddy would appreciate if you'd do the same.

We love you, Cruz!

1 comment:

  1. He is gorgeous!! Lucky you to have such a absolutely perfect man in your life :)

    Stefanie
    http://pediatricsafety.net

    Ps. Stopped by from U100MBC and am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete