Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brag on Baby Art

Mommy Chick is really into me.  Sometimes it's a little embarrassing, but I think now it's really going to pay off with some personalized art...featuring ME!

Brag on Baby is an awesome site "inspired by fashion...inspired by you" that has about three zillion (ok, maybe not that many, but a lot) options for customized art featuring your baby or your pet.  It's so much more than cheesy keychains.  You can get framed canvas art, murals, and posters just to name a few.

Take a gander at the Classic Comic Wallpaper Mural.  You can get a 3 x 3 for $225 or a 4 x 4 for $275. Who doesn't want their picture on wallpaper?



This is the Six Panel Retro Pop Canvas.  There are three size options and the price ranges from $250 to $550.  If you want, I'll even let you use a picture of me so you can look at me all the time.


 
MC likes these monkey placemats for $25.  She is having delusions that maybe someday I'll eat solid food and stop using her as my personal buffet.  Fat chance, lady.



Brag on Baby donates a portion of profits to autism charities.  Check out http://autismspeaks.org.

4 comments:

  1. Those art are cute.

    I came over from MBC! I am now following you.
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta know...are you paying for your university education with all of these ads/plugs? If so, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SP, that sounds like a great plan. Maybe MC should look into that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog...I'm from MBC at http://momof3dolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete