Monday, January 11, 2010

Beautiful Baby Scarves!


I kind of fancy myself the Angelina Jolie of babies, with the exception of the whole homewrecker thing. And oh yeah, I don't cut myself like she used to. But other than that, we're pretty much the same person.

That's why I'm so excited to tell you about Wwoobies by Whole World Baby. They call it "Fashion with Compassion." How fabulous is that?

Wwoobies are baby head scarves that actually stay on little noggins like mine! The company was started by three mommies who were inspired by the beautiful head wraps worn by children in Africa.

You can pick from three styles and organic, recycled or remnant fabric.


This is the Ava and is my favorite. Look how that little model baby is totally gloating about how much hair she has. Show off.




Here is the Amanda:


And the Adam:



Wwoobies range from $14.95 to $16.95. If you buy three, they'll ship them to you free.

And I saved the best for last. Twenty-five percent of the net profits go to seven different children's charities.

Wwoobies are perfect for a bad hair day. Or a no-hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment