Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Burping in Style

I burp like a drunk frat boy, and sometimes it is juicy.  Most of the time, I like to aim for Mommy Chick's hair.  However, after four months of this, she is getting wise to my ways.

I think her preference would be that I start acting like a proper lady and contain my burps.  But since that probably won't happen anytime soon, we are on the hunt for diva-appropriate burp cloths.  And I think we have a winner!

Look what we found at Maisey Mae.  I have to admit I love the name of the store.  It has a certain elegance and ring to it, don't you think?  I was even more impressed when I looked at their burp clothes.  Each cloth is made from six cloth diapers.  That can hold a lot of "burp goo."

Maisy Mae was started by a mommy who's baby had bad reflux.  She couldn't find fabulous yet absorbent burp cloths, so she made her own.  And now she is some sort of burp cloth superstar.  This is the Sweet Mary Janes design.



Here is the Designer personalization:



A bundle of three burp cloths is $42.  Personalization is $6 per cloth.  You can also get a snazzy little gift set, like this one.  Look, the burp cloth has a cute little boat!  It is $40.



No comments:

Post a Comment