Friday, December 4, 2009

Thigh High Boots...

Not just for hookers!

Mommy Chick is on a hunt for the perfect above-the-knee boot. I will not be wearing this style this season. I'm mean, check out my thighs. It would be a sin to cover these frog legs!



By the way, the camera adds rolls.

I have to admit, though, all the other babies would be jealous of me in these by Christian Louboutin. They are $1,995.

Notice how the heel is not super high or super skinny? That is the key to looking like a Glamazon rather than a Lady of the Night.


MC really loves these by Chinese Laundry. They sell on Zappos for $98.95 and would look fab with leggings or a skinny jean. A Starbucks cup would also nicely accessorize this look. I like when MC's boobie milk is really jacked up on caffeine.



Because MC and I do like to coordinate a bit, I am considering adding these to my winter look. It's the Lil Star boot from The Children's Place (where BTW my Auntie Dill once saw Larry Birkhead shopping with Dannilynn. She said he seemed "fabulous," if you catch my drift). I digress. These boots are $14.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment