Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Live From the Road!

Sorry I've been MIA for the last several days. I'm visiting Mommy Chick's family in the Louisville area. MC assured me she knew how to "mobile blog," but when I tried to post, it didn't work. She needs to get it together or I'm getting a new IT person.

MC opted not to bring the lap top with us. And my Papa doesn't like us to use his computer because he thinks we'll give him a virus. Old people are funny.

My cousins Andrew and Anna are helping MC take care of me. I almost spewed boobie milk everywhere when I Anna in monkey pajamas today! They are made by Carter's and she got them at Kohls.
As you know, MC and I love pigs. That's why our dog is named Piglet Faberge. We found this pig fleece nightgown, also at Kohls. It's on sale for $10.40. They only have girls size small left, so get cracking.

I'm pretty jazzed about a possible field trip to the Zappos outlet. It's about 20 minutes from here, and I'm trying to decide whether or not I will scream the whole way. Anna and I would like some matching boots for our skinny jeans.

Keep your fingers crossed I can go back to Monkey Town with some hot new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment