Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let Me See Your Grill!

When I was still chillin' in Mommy Chick's tummy, her friends gave her lots of clothes for me. Most of them are pink and frilly with little animals adorning them. It's tough to have street cred at the Gymboree when you're wearing a pink onesie with a little lamb.

So I came up with a plan. I want a custom grill, like this one from www.hiphopbling.com.

I showed it to MC so she could order it for me, but she told me you have to have teeth to wear a grill.

Here's Plan B. Behold the "Bling Paci"!

I know! It's just too fabulous for words. It's $30 at www.pinktaffydesigns.

MC would totally buy me one, but I am too smart for a paci. I know that it is a trick. Hello, I suck on it and nothing comes out.

However, I would look fab and hip with a Swarovski paci, so perhaps I will reconsider in the name of fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment