Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The All Night Buffet...


was open again last night! What can I say, it's the holidays and I'm not immune to the temptation of some late night boobie milk. Mommy Chick says I don't have to eat it just because it is there.

We have a lot to do today. We're helping a friend register for all the loot she'll need when her baby is finally on the outside. I also need a few more things for my trip up north, so we're on the hunt for some cute winter wear. I will let you know what I find.

MC looks a little tired today, but don't tell her I said that. For days like this, she likes to whip out her Laura Mercier Eye Basics. It's kind of between an eye shadow and concealer. MC thinks it makes her look more rested (or is that what people say when they've just had a facelift?).

You can get it at Sephora for $24. It comes in seven colors. MC has "linen," which is a light ivory. It works well on her because she is the Queen of the Pale.

If you order between now and December 31, you can get an extra 20% off sale items by using the code "extra."

No comments:

Post a Comment