Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Part 4 of 100 Things About Me

How much do you love this series?  Here is the final piece of the 100 Things About Me puzzle:

76.  I have two feet.
77.  I like to grab them.
78.  My toes are so long that I could probably hang from trees by them.
79.  My favorite tv show is Little Miss Perfect.
80.  I met Mr. Michael while in Mommy Chick's tummy.
81.  He offered to spray tan me for my hospital headshot.
82.  I have two boyfriends.
83.  One is older and one is younger.
84.  I am a cougar.
85.  I like boobies.
86.  Someday I'm going to buy myself a big pair.
87.  Genetics are not on my side to grow a big pair.
88.  I have three stuffed animal Piglets.
89.  I think Piglet is the most underrated Disney character.
90.  That makes me angry.
91.  I am the youngest member of my city's gay chorus.
92.  MC and I are on their Board of Directors.
93.  MC's wish for me is to grow up accepting of lifestyles different than my own.
94.  Unless stupidity counts as a lifestyle.
95.   I was in the hospital for 10 days after I was born with pneumonia.
96.  I kicked its a$$ in about three days.
97.  Now we really know each day is a gift.
98.  We strive to live fabulously every day.
99.  We love each other so much.
100.  And we love that you take time to read our blog.  Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment