Wow, I am amazed that my limited verbal skills have allowed me to be such a prolific blogger. In the spirit of my 100th post, here is Part 1 of 100 Things About Me!
1. I was born on 9/20/09 at 2:01 a.m.
2. Mommy Chick and I labored for 21 hours.
3. MC pushed for 2 1/2 hours.
4. I was face up, so had a little trouble slipping out the door.
5. We used Hypnobirthing.
6. Yeah, that means no epidural, no drugs, no nothing.
7. I believe drugs are for painful things, like plastic surgery, not for natural processes like birthing monkey babies.
8. My middle name, Mae, is after two of my great, great aunts and my great, great grandmother.
9. MC and Daddy Dude did not name me until I was about 12 hours old.
10. In addition to Monkey, the other names they liked were Victoria, Lila, and Landry.
11. MC begged to name me Harlow.
12. DD says Harlow is not a real name.
13. I say tell that to Nicole Richie.
14. When I lived in MC's tummy, I made her puke a lot.
15. The longest she went without hurling was 17 days.
16. She complained a lot, but I say be grateful for the 17 day puke vaycay.
17. I have two dogs.
18. The big brown one is my favorite.
19. I have two cats.
20. One weighs 23 pounds.
21. That is after his year-long diet.
22. When I was still on the inside, MC use to tell me Justin Timberlake was my father.
23. JT is not my father.
24. That's probably good, because he is very short.
25. And his hair genetics are not so great.
Pretty Printed Dresses, Part II
17 hours ago