Monday, May 17, 2010

Canine Companions

Remember yesterday when I told you we went to Seaworld? You'll never believe why we went! Mommy Chick, Daddy Dude and I were invited to a very special event: a Canine Companions for Independence Graduation.

If you don't know about CCI, go check out their website. These dogs and their people are so amazing and pretty much make my dogs look extra lazy. And maybe not so smart.

We went to support Talullah Belle, a black lab. She and her trainer, Peggy, are patients of DD. I personally think Talullah Mae has a nice ring to it.

Isn't she beautiful? I love her and just know she will make an amazing companion for a very lucky person!



I love this video of Tallulah Belle Mae, with the exception of MC droning on and on about mastitis in the background. We get it, MC, you were sick. It wasn't a picnic for any of us, believe me. But let's all move on, OK?

We have more important things to talk about, like my hair. Do you love it? I'm still growing it out some, but am pleased with its sunny blond hue.

I still think a sweepy bang might look nice.

What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Monkey Mae, please thank your MC SO very much for posting this and for the plug for us. We enjoyed seeing you all at Sea World, and I can't wait to see you and hold you again.

    ReplyDelete